A delicious dish best served piping hot from the oven! Serve with a nice, tart, arugula salad tossed with a citrus vinaigrette and some pistachios and mandarin wedges….YUM!
Be sure to play the Dean Martin clip at the end while you’re cooking and chatting with your pals. Happy Spring!
1 whole trout, cleaned & dressed
1 tbsp grapeseed oil
1/2 chopped onion
1 &1/2 cups chopped mushrooms
1 tbsp tarragon
1/2 cup spinach
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp soy sauce
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/3 cup toasted pecans
Preheat oven to 450
1) In pan melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions, mushrooms and tarragon.
2) When onions are warm and translucent, add spinach and heat through.
3) Remove from heat and add breadcrumbs. Combine well.
4) Add soy sauce and chicken stock moisten.
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste
6) Rub grapeseed oil on outside of trout and salt to taste.
7) Stuff trout with dressing
8) Cook 15 minutes in oven.
***Add a little fun with Deano***