As the mother of a boy, I have always been disappointed by the lack of gift ideas for them. Unless they’re connected to the computer or video games, there seems to be a black hole of gift guides for the young gentlemen in your life.
So, as a gift to you this Christmas, I offer up a selection of possible gifts for teenage boys.
Gift Giving Guide for Teenage Boys
1) High quality finery such as a set of cuff links, a silk tie, a dress shirt, and dapper dress socks
2) A great set of headphones for their iPod/iPhone
3) A selection of classic rock.
4) Toiletries that will make him feel like the great gentleman he’s developing into being; shaving soap, shaving brush, cologne, nail trimming set
5) A classic book such as Hemingway’s ‘The Old Man & The Sea’
6) The gift of time; take him to a museum, gallery, dinner or concert
7) Sports Equipment
8) Fly fishing lessons
9) Bedroom makeover, including new bedding, new art, and new lighting
10) Again, the gift of time – instead of a gift card, take him for lunch, dinner, brunch, and to his favourite shop where he can choose an item of clothing of his choice.
Wishing everyone a joyful Christmas surrounded by people you love!