Random thoughts from a relaxed mind;
- It makes me sad that sarcasm has replaced wit and intelligence. It’s a cheap and pathetic substitute.
- The Christmas spirit may not be strong this year, but I have much to be thankful for every day. Maybe that’s why I don’t feel Christmasy. I’m just happier than I was ten years ago, so the gap between every day and ‘Christmas-spirit’ is practically non-existent.
- Despite having had a run-in with a sociopathic, fraudulent twat of a man this year, I still do, really love men.
- Champagne is going to replace bourbon for a while.
- Dating in my 40’s is more fun than it’s ever been because I’m way happier with who I am.
- I want a red sweater.
- An 80’s themed hairdo might be in order for my boxing day date.
- It’s been too long since I went on a Saturday night bender and kicked someone out at 3 a.m.
- Professional waxing is worth every, single, penny.
- Nice still wins in my book over hot, sarcastic and mean.