You may be a Canadian if;
1) You get hot under the collar when someone accuses you of being American.
2) You get sad the night after summer solstice because that means winter is coming.
3) You wonder what all the fuss is about in Egypt and Syria.
4) You don’t have a clue what soda is and relax with a cold pop on the chesterfield with the neighbour to figure it out.
5) You know the geographical distinction between a Sin Jahn’s and St. John.
6) You’ve eaten maple syrup on your ice cream.
7) You have a family recipe for butter tarts.
8) You say, “I’m sorry”, to a stranger at least once a day.
9) A lake, rock to sit on, and a cold beer are all you need to relax.
10) You secretly like it when your politicians stand up for global justice and use curse words at the same time.