I prepare a nice bowl of couscous salad, a pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes and black olives, and uncork a lovely bottle of wine.
I suggest Strut Cab Couture – a delicious, chewy wine that makes you smile, ease into your muskoka chair and offer up a prayer of gratitude to the universe. Thanks to my friend Darlene for introducing us!
This combination is a simple, easy, way to relax with delicious food and wonderful company.
Trishy McDishy’s Best Burgers In the World
1) 1lb ground beef (extra lean)
2) 1 clove garlic – crushed
3) 1 egg
4) 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
5) 1 tbsp. BBQ sauce
6) Hamburger buns ( I prefer fresh-baked bakery buns)
7) Condiments; ketchup, mayo, thinly sliced dill pickles, hot peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, Dijon mustard, cheese
1) Thoroughly ix all ingredients together using your hands.
2) Shape into desired size patties. ( I prefer smaller patties, and this makes about 8)
3) Place directly on pre-heated BBQ grill, and cook as desired.
***Don’t worry darlings, I didn’t forget the music. Crank this and enjoy your dinner. I hope you bought two bottles of vino!***