There are few things better in this world than a really great kiss. Not a sloppy, slobbery, old man kiss, but a really good smooch that stirs up the butterflies in your tummy, makes your knees knock, your smile sappy, and leaves your girly bits on fire.
For a light weekend read, I leave you with a list of my top ten kisses, and hope that it inspires warm memories of your own best-kiss experiences.
1) Best Surprise Kiss; A stairwell at work.
2) Best Date Kiss; From a Brit when he walked me to my car at the end of the date.
3) Best Last Kiss; An American Pilot looking out over a moonlit harbour.
4) Best Romantic Kiss; Overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge.
5) Best Tender Kiss; In bed when I was sick and really ugly.
6) Best Silly Kiss; With a man wearing a boa and carrying a purse.
7) Best Sexy Kiss; Two (or was it three?) years ago on the living room floor with Francis on Valentine’s Day.
8) Best Kiss This Year; An old flame after a couple of martinis and reminiscing about our sordid past.
9) Best Sleepy Kiss; This morning.
10) Best anticipated Kiss; St. Pat’s Party 2001.
I hope you can take some time and get lost in the happy memories of your previous and ongoing shenanigans. Don’t stop kissing, it keeps you young at heart!